FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hard- or Soft-Canon?

<<

Arella

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:49 pm

Hard- or Soft-Canon?

I think we're just about ready to get the game started, but first I wanted to check with everyone...

Should we start with a Hard- or Soft-Canon thread? Since we're just getting the gang back together, and introducing new people, I was thinking a soft-canon thread might actually be easier, since we can post as we write, as opposed to having to wait for the rest of the thread to catch up to the timestamp. We're also introducing something of a new setting, with the introduction of Prohibition, and this might give us a better chance to play around with it and get used to it before we start anything major.

What does everyone else think?
<<

Eyolo

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:51 pm

Re: Hard- or Soft-Canon?

As someone who's never been super certain about anything he posts... I'd vote Soft Canon. :P But I really don't mind either way.
<<

Skorpynekomimi

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:55 pm

I vote for soft cannons to start off with. Introduce everyone, get things settled, and figure out what we're doing before charging headlong into hard-canon fire.
Skorpion [FGTL]
- Skorpion - Lucius Ogilvy- Lola Usagi- Cathal Jones -
- FGTL/Sealand - CMGY Academy - CATastrophe Club - Kemonomimi Railroad -

<<

Sareth

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:21 pm

A short soft-canon might be best yes. Allow us to stretch our muscles. Especially those of us who have been out of the forum RP game for a while.

Return to OOC Discussion